Triton® 668 ATF
ALLISON TES- 668 APPROVED PREMIUM SYNTHETIC, HEAVY-DUTY, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
Phillips 66 Triton 668 ATF is a full-synthetic, heavy-duty automatic transmission fluid designed for use in truck and bus transmissions operating under severe service conditions or in extended drain intervals. It is recommended by Phillips 66 for use in applications where the OEM specifies a fully approved Allison TES-668 fluid.
Triton 668 ATF has excellent shear stability and high load-carrying ability to protect against viscosity breakdown and wear. It has excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability to minimize the formation of sludge and varnish, and excellent friction durability to ensure smooth shifting and proper transmission performance for the life of the fluid. Triton 668 ATF has outstanding low-temperature properties for year-round use, and protects against rust and corrosion.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent friction durability for smooth shifting throughout the service interval
- Outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability for long fluid life
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against wear
- High shear stability maintains fluid integrity across the service interval
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Outstanding low-temperature properties for easier shifting in cold weather
- Good seal compatibility and foam resistance
- Back-serviceable to Allison TES-295 applications and earlier
- Heavy-duty automatic transmissions in trucks and buses in extended drain or severe service, such as in intracity transit buses, intercity tour coaches, school buses, emergency vehicles, recreational vehicles, refuse vehicles and commercial utility vehicles