Refrigerant Compressor Oil
NAPHTHENIC REFRIGERATION COMPRESSOR OIL & LIGHT-DUTY MACHINE OIL
Phillips 66® Refrigerant Compressor Oil is a highly refined naphthenic mineral oil developed primarily for use in reciprocating and rotary screw compressors in refrigeration systems using ammonia, carbon dioxide, or non-HFC refrigerants. It also may be used as a general-purpose, light-duty lubricant for industrial machinery operating in cold environments.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent low-temperature properties
- Good oxidation stability
- Low carbon-forming tendency
- Excellent miscibility with non-HFC refrigerants
- Good lubricity
- Good solvency
- Light color
- Compressors in refrigeration systems using ammonia, carbon dioxide, or CFC or HCFC refrigerants, such as R-11, R-12, R-22, and R 502(1)
- Plain and rolling-element bearings operating at low temperatures and under light loads
- Process oil
- (1) Note: Refrigerant Compressor Oil is not recommended for use with HFC refrigerants such as HFC R-134a.