PREMIUM SEMI-SYNTHETIC, CORROSION PREVENTIVE, EXTREME-PRESSURE CALCIUM SULFONATE GREASE
Phillips 66® Omniguard 220 is a high performance, semi-synthetic, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP), corrosion preventive grease specially developed for use in industrial and automotive equipment operating in wet or corrosive environments. It is recommended for equipment exposed to water contamination, saltwater corrosion and/or high temperatures.
Omniguard 220 is manufactured with high-quality base oils and a non-soap, calcium sulfonate thickener. It is fortified with EP and anti-wear additives as well as rust and corrosion inhibitors. It offers superior protection against rust and corrosion in high humidity, high-temperature applications such as those found in the steel, lumber, tire manufacturing, and paper industries. It has excellent load-carrying capacity, high shear stability and outstanding resistance to water washout.
Omniguard 220 is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection, including resistance to saltwater corrosion
- Excellent EP and anti-wear properties
- Outstanding resistance to water washout
- Excellent shear stability
- High dropping point (>550°F)
- Light colored, low staining
- NLGI GC-LB certified
- Industrial and automotive equipment operating at high temperatures and exposed to water contamination, high humidity or corrosive environmental conditions
- Marine equipment, heavy mobile equipment and cables exposed to salt water
- Paper machine wet- and dry-end bearings and hot calender stacks
- Rolling mills, hot roll tables, continuous casters, ingot buggies and slab mills
- Steel mill roller bearings, conveyors and gears
- Centralized lube systems and auto lubbers in service shops