ADHESIVE, MULTIPURPOSE, EXTREME PRESSURE LITHIUM GREASE
Phillips 66® Dynalife XD1 is an adhesive, multipurpose, extreme pressure (EP) lithium grease developed for use in a wide variety of automotive and industrial applications. It contains additional tackiness additives for improved retention, reduced leakage and enhanced resistance to water washout.
Dynalife XD1 is manufactured with a high-quality base oil and a lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap thickener. It is fortified with EP and antiwear additives, 1% molybdenum disulfide (moly), rust and oxidation inhibitors, and select tackifiers. It has good oxidation resistance and a high load carrying capacity for excellent wear protection. It provides good adhesion and resistance to water washout offering improved retention, protecting metal parts against rust and corrosion. It has excellent resistance to shearing even under severe operating conditions maintaining a good seal to minimize bearing contamination.
Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose grease for use in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications
- Good EP and antiwear properties
- Good tackiness for improved retention
- High shear stability
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Resists water washout
- Protects against fretting in splined shafts, pivot pins and other parts subject to oscillation, sliding or vibration
- Automotive chassis parts such as steering knuckles, ball joints, U-joints and tie-rod ends
- Wheel bearings on passenger cars and heavy equipment equipped with drum brakes
- Moderately loaded plain and rolling element bearings in industrial equipment
- Agricultural and construction equipment where a tacky, water resistant, EP lithium grease is required
- General purpose shop/industrial grease